Creative Visualiser | Marketing Technologist | Web Design Enthusiast | UI / UX Designer
Full Stack Designer with UI/UX Design experience, specialized in B2B and B2C in a global environment. Focused on implementing creative design and web strategies and marketing technologies. Multi- skilled with all-around functional and technical expertise.
February 2019 - Present
Manager - Marketing & Operations
Zarantech Pvt. Ltd., Full-Time - www.zarantech.com
- Heading the team of Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, Technical Development, and the Indian Sales team.
- Plan and strategies for increasing the lead and sales conversion.
- Tracking the records of the Visitors, Goal, Leads, and Conversion.
- Plan and create the automation of drip mailers to the leads and tracking the behaviour activity of the Visitors and engage them by sending mailers.
- Plan and execute all the marketing campaigns.
- Keep a track on paid marketing lead and conversion metrics. "Less budget more valuable leads".
- Interacting and sharing ideas and strategies with the Sales team to increase sales.
- Understanding the requirements of the lead from the sales team and providing them more detail and info for all the leads that are generated.
- Research and come up with innovative ideas with new technologies that will support the marketing and the sales team to make things better.
- Increased the website visitors to 40% compared to the previous records.
- Increased sales to 60% compared to the previous records.
- Introduced and integrated tools for Marketing Automation and Sales CRM.
- Created and activated drip and workflow mailers for all the leads based on the rules.
- Work status tracking was implemented for the Marketing team and all tasks were tracked.
- Integrated Mixmax mailing segments and sequences were created for the sales team to send drip mailers.
December 2013 - February 2019
Manager - Marketing Operations
HMS Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Full-Time - www.hotelogix.com
Responsible for developing the company website (B2B) and Blogs section in 3 languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese) in SEO friendly and mobile responsive. Work on creatives to create marketing collaterals (eBooks, Whitepaper, Case Studies, Tradeshow Flyers, Other sales enablement items) Manage Tradeshow activities from end to end (Major international tradeshows like WTM, HITEC, ITB, ATM) – organizing the booth layout, collaborate with overseas vendors to get the design in place, maintain brand uniformity across brochures, flyers, merchandise, give aways, etc. Work on animated videos to support different marketing campaigns. Adept at handling Web Operations - including publishing, analytics, technical monitoring of the website. Proficient with Analytics Tools which help access day to day reports across all geo’s track the performance of goal conversion rate, generate reports across multiple attributes. Well versed with Marketing Automation - create workflow mailers, landing pages, forms and list and track performance of each page on the website.
A robust hold over all marketing functions - be it Email marketing, Paid marketing (Capterra, Software Advice & Software Suggest), Website Traffic, Website conversion, Visitor engagement or Event management
- Awarded Star of the Month and Best Team Player of the Year 2015
- Increased the Capterra leads conversion by 10% from 60 leads, over a period of 2 months
- Increased Overall website traffic to 50K, and for the targeted countries to 30K with a 2% conversion rate, over a period of 4 months
- Automated Indirect to Direct workflow mailers to improve the conversion rate.
- Manage end to end trade-show events including cost optimization and vendor interaction.
- Reduce the budget by 50% by selecting a more relevant Marketing Automation & Email Marketing tool. Handled a quick and smooth transition to these new tools.
July 2007 - November 2009
VWR Lab Products Pvt. Ltd., Full-Time - www.vwr.com
Responsible for creating marketing materials and develop and maintain the webpage for 21 countries in 11 languages of Europe.
- Achieved the Best Employee Award in the team.
- Managing the entire website and the translations by taking the support of the team in different countries of Europe.
- Had good relationship with my team and trained my colleagues in RedDot CMS
April 2005 - March 2006
Xenos Technologies Ltd., Full-Time
Responsible for creating the advertising collaterals and promotional activities for the distributors and dealers of North and East region of India.
- Handling printing collaterals
- Creating Boards and flex ads for the dealers and distributors
- Creating Local channel TV promos for the production to support the business for the dealers and distributors.
February 2004 - March 2005
Graphic Design Coordinator
Sasi Advertising Pvt Ltd - Camet Multimedia, Full-Time
Responsible for creating the advertising collaterals and creating corporate presentations using Flash. Training the students in graphic designing and animation.
- Promoted as an in-charge of the training division at Tirupur.
1998 - 2001
Government Polytechnic College - Coimbatore
Diploma in Computer Engineering
Professional in Multimedia | Google Analytics | Computer Hardware & Networking
Html5 & Css3
Gottiegere, Bannergahata Road, Bangalore 560083
Tel: +91 99808 96632